Rabu, 11 November 2009

sneak peak




Big thanks to Mr. Sutanto Harsono as the photographer of these shots!
I love his simplicity and classic style!!
Thanks to his patience to find my perfect angle (which is very hard *sigh)

Not to forget my bf who arranged me the pose to look serious even though in the end i was laughing out loud instead of posing serious, LOL

From yesterday photo shoots @ Mr. Sutanto Harsono, I've learnt so much about photography from lighting arrangement and find the perfect angle from a model (which is I'm not at all) and last but not least how to get instant sexy hair styling, LOL
Finally after 2 hours, we completed approx 300 shots *sigh (i don't knw how many looks good, we'll see *cross finger)
Well, when becoming the model, the most important thing is relax, enjoy and knw what ure doing
At first, I was very tense (well it's my first time) but after a while i feel quite relax, there are so many great shots taken!

I definitely would love to do it again some other time!

The rest of the shots will be updated later on!
These are the sneak peak....

"SAY CHEESE!"

1 komentar:

  1. Post the rests!! I've seen some of the rest on FB..and some of them turn out great and sexayy!! great job! I want to do this also :(

    BalasHapus