Minggu, 08 November 2009

Oh Please ?!!

Talking about "Killer Shoes", one of them are definitely the genius Rodarte.
Well I love Rodarte as well as Victoria Beckham loves it too
They're stunning, dark and so edgy. It hits the market so well!!

It looks like other designers are trying to create their own "killer shoes"
And these are two of them....


*ouch I can feel the pain in my foot
are those "killer shoes" or "suicide shoes"????? ok, where they put the heels? are they transparent????
i never agree with these shoes, i think one of the most important element of shoes is comfortability, and definitely they don't have it..
Yes, i know i haven't try them on my feet but i guess you all agree with me *nod nod nod

Daphne Guinness in killer Nina Ricci shoes

Here is the fabulous Daphne Guinness in one of those "suicide shoes"
I think I can read her lips and mind:
"Oke, first step,,,, second step,,,,, I can do this, hang on Daphne, third step.......... Oh Gees Nina,,,,,,,,,, Thank God I already have my $100,000 foot insurance"

Have a great day darlings!

"Good shoes will take you to a nice place"

1 komentar:

  1. I should say a big NO-NO to those so called (by-you) suicide shoes. Those shoes are not meant for walking. I don't even think I can stand on them..I mean, c'mon, I LOVE fashion..but I would not risk my feet got injured because of those..NO No..I agree on "Good shoes will take you to a nice place" :) and Those shoes will take you nowhere.

    BalasHapus