Minggu, 27 September 2009

Hot Saturday Short Date

Okay this is my first time posting my what-to-wear!

Well this is what I wear yesterday for my very short date to the Galaxy Mall
Since me and my bf are already quite super BORED with Surabaya Entertainment places, we decided to spend our very last weekend of long Lebaran holiday @ my house watching 3 DVDs (Kicking It, I Love you man and The Death of Ian Stone) with Campina's choco chip ice creams, Duck King's roasted-duck and Pringles sour and onion.
Oh okay, let me give you some information about the DVDs review:
1. Kicking It: For those who love football and humanity, you will love it. My bf ADORES football and he concern about humanity so he likes it. For me, I only love humanity part, but surprisingly I love the film. It's a true story about Football world cup for homeless people all arond the world.
2. I love you man: The story is very simple - the about-to-be-married man who is having a hard time finding a best-man since he doesn't hav any good friend and the funny part is his struggle to find a true friend which oftenly other guy thinks that he was looking for a "lover" (hahahaha lots of gay issue, so funny LOL). Overall, it's a very simple and entertaining movie.
3. The Death of Ian Stone: to tell you the truth, the poster is very very convincing!! it looks so terifying, scary, intense. For the first quarter of the movie, the storyline is quite convincing, I mean the film can make us curious supported with the fact that the guy is cute, haha. However, eventhough several times I have to close my eyes, the next half of the movie is very complicated, not-too-scary, confusing and ......... WEIRD. In a nutshell, not recommended!

Well, that's my first time to give some movie review ( I should learn more from rotten tomatoes)

Back to the real topic,
Hey, lately Surabaya is very very HOT, it's not only global warming but definitely global HOTTING!
So ..... i decided to wear something light, fine and comfortable. My choice goes to white tees, jeans, several accessories and slipper. I still afraid to wear high-heels because of my leg-health issue *sigh (be fine my leg). Hopefully i would be able to wear my heels next week and my bf will be very happy to be like a rockstar again (my bf always believe that rockstar's girl is always taller) hahaha.


Cotton-On white-T, Luna Maya Ripped-Acid Jeans, Forever21 Accessories, Black Slipper


Wake up to reality, tomorrow start working!! (not for me) hahaha
-JBU-

3 komentar:

  1. What's the death of Ian Stone? never heard of it..horror?

    I love the ripped washed jeans!! wish my tigh was not this big,huhuhu..I'm planning to do DIY ripped jeans from my old pair, what d'ya think??

    That's our kembaran tee right? I love it also...

    Ps: roasted duck Duck King!!! I want I want..

    BalasHapus
  2. the death of Ian Stone is the combination of horror and thriller.
    ure confused wif my bangs cos in the first pic i dont hav any but the next pic is short rite?
    hahahha..i rolled my bangs, the weather is too hot here! geez

    BalasHapus